We do many activities throughout the year ~ from weekly social gatherings, monthly meetings, to adventurous club rides and charity events. We believe in safe, responsible wheeling and as always Tread Lightly®!
1. Members must own a Jeep® vehicle.
2. Members must be at least eighteen years of age, must hold a valid drivers license, and must show a minimum of public liability and property damage insurance coverage on their vehicle(s).
3. Members must conduct themselves in a respectable and orderly fashion, whether in or out of club activities.
Membership Application Process
1. Applicants for membership must fill out an application and submit it in person at a scheduled event or meeting.
2. Applicants must attend one meeting and/or social function prior to their membership being voted on by the board before becoming a member.
Click the links below to access membership packets, an emergency medical form and MANDATORY safety/recovery equipment forms. While this is a mandatory list we do work on the honor system.
Online Membership Application
Emergency Medical Information
Tread Lightly! and its partners lead a national initiative to protect and enhance recreation access and opportunities by promoting outdoor ethics to heighten individuals’ sense of good stewardship. Tread Lightly!’s goal is to balance the needs of the people who enjoy outdoor recreation with our need to maintain healthy ecosystems and thriving populations of fish and wildlife. The scope of our work includes both land and water, and is representative of nearly every form of outdoor recreation including, but not limited to hunting, recreational shooting, fishing and boating. We also have a niche in promoting safe and responsible use of motorized and mechanized vehicles in the outdoors.